Watch more videos on FacebookClick here
- Japan uneasy over Trump pressure on auto as summit, trade talks loom 21st September 2018Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will meet U.S. President Donald Trump next week as fears grow in Tokyo that Washington could demand that Japan curb its car exports to the United States.
- U.S. sanctions China for buying Russian fighter jets, missiles 21st September 2018The Trump administration imposed sanctions on the Chinese military on Thursday for buying fighter jets and missile systems from Russia, in breach of a sweeping U.S. sanctions law punishing Moscow for meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.
- Russia says U.S. is playing with fire by imposing new sanctions on it 21st September 2018Russia on Friday called a new wave of U.S. sanctions misguided, saying Washington's habit of using sanctions against Moscow risked undermining global stability and was part of a dangerous game.
- Death toll reaches 86 in Tanzania ferry disaster, hundreds feared missing 21st September 2018Dozens more bodies were recovered on Friday, the morning after a Tanzanian ferry disaster, nearly doubling the death toll to 86, with hundreds more feared missing as rescuers resumed searching for survivors at first light.
- Iran has never requested a meeting with Trump: foreign ministry spokesman 21st September 2018Iran has not requested a meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump, foreign ministry spokesman Bahram Qassemi said on Friday, according to the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA).