Watch more videos on FacebookClick here
- Earthquake of magnitude 5.9 strikes Taiwan: USGS 23rd October 2018An earthquake of magnitude 5.9 struck Taiwan, the United States Geological Survey said on Tuesday, and witnesses said it set buildings shaking in the capital Taipei.
- China's Xi opens major sea bridge during symbolic tour to southern China 23rd October 2018Chinese leader Xi Jinping opened one of the world's longest bridges on Tuesday, during a tour to southern China that is seen by some as an opportunity for Beijing to reaffirm its commitment to economic liberalization.
- Refugee offer could strengthen embattled Australian PM's grip on power 23rd October 2018Australian opposition lawmakers have offered a deal to resettle 150 refugees from a Pacific detention camp, which if accepted by embattled Prime Minister Scott Morrison could strengthen his tenuous grip on power.
- Speed control on Taiwan train 'malfunctioned' before deadly accident 23rd October 2018A speed control system was not functioning when a train in Taiwan crashed killing 18 people and injuring 187, in the island's worst rail disaster in decades, a top investigator said on Tuesday.
- CIA chief to Turkey as officials seek to clarify prince's role in Khashoggi death 23rd October 2018CIA Director Gina Haspel was traveling to Turkey on Monday to help investigate the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, two sources familiar with the matter said, as security agencies examined what role Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman may have played in the case.