Watch more videos on FacebookClick here
- Turkish forces enter outskirts of Syria's Manbij as part of deal with U.S.: NTV 18th June 2018ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkish military forces have entered the outskirts of the northern Syrian town of Manbij as part of a deal agreed with the United States, Turkish broadcaster NTV said on Monday, citing local sources.
- Merkel accepts CSU offer to delay ban on migrants: DPA 18th June 2018BERLIN (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Monday accepted an offer from Bavaria's Christian Social Union (CSU) to delay until July the ban it wants on admitting migrants who have previously been registered in other EU states, German news agency DPA reported.
- Syria state media says U.S. bombs military positions, U.S. denies reports 18th June 2018BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian state media said on Monday that U.S.-led coalition aircraft had bombed an army position in the east, causing deaths and injuries, but the U.S. military denied it was responsible.
- Arab coalition bombs Houthis at Hodeidah airport, urges them to withdraw 18th June 2018ADEN (Reuters) - Arab coalition aircraft bombarded Houthi fighters holed up at the airport of Yemen's main port Hodeidah on Monday as a senior alliance official said he hoped U.N. diplomacy could coax the Iran-aligned movement to cede the city to "save the population".
- Magnitude 6.1 quake in Japan's Osaka area kills three, stops factories 18th June 2018TOKYO (Reuters) - A magnitude 6.1 earthquake shook Osaka, Japan's second-biggest metropolis, early on Monday, killing three people, halting factory lines in an industrial area and bursting water mains, government and company officials said.