LIVE TV – Click Screen ▼▼ Below To Play. For Mobile Tap Screen. ☺
- Observatory: Islamic State killed at least 128 people in Syrian town October 23, 2017BEIRUT (Reuters) - The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Monday Islamic State killed at least 128 people in the Syrian town of al-Qaryatayn in central Homs over a three-week period before the Syrian army recaptured it on Saturday.
- Go home, Tillerson tells Iranian-backed militias in Iraq October 23, 2017RIYADH/DOHA (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Sunday it was time for Iranian-backed militias and their Iranian advisers who helped Iraq defeat Islamic State to "go home", after a rare joint meeting with the leaders of Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
- Despite apology, Indonesia asks why U.S. blocked military chief's travel October 23, 2017JAKARTA (Reuters) - Indonesia on Monday said it had made "urgent" requests for an explanation why the United States barred its military chief from traveling to the U.S., as anger simmered in the world's largest Muslim-majority country over the diplomatic incident.
- Iran’s Guards seen economic winner from tougher Trump stance October 23, 2017ANKARA/LONDON (Reuters) - Iran’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, a military force with political clout and an industrial empire, stands to benefit from heightened tension between Washington and Tehran, officials and analysts said.
- Japan's Abe to push pacifist constitution reform after strong election win October 23, 2017TOKYO (Reuters) - Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, buoyed by a huge election win for lawmakers who favor revising Japan's post-war, pacifist constitution, signaled a push towards his long-held goal on Monday but will need to convince a divided public to succeed.